To obtain a position as a land surveyor in an organization that will foster my growth as a professional, and, in so doing, allow me the opportunity to utilize my skills and knowledge to aid in the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
• Strong knowledge of surveying techniques, procedures, and principles
• Excellent work experience with drawing software:AutoCAD,Civil3D, MicroSurvey StarNet, and Carlson Survey
• Knowledgeable in the use and operation of GPS equipment, Total Stations, Data Collectors, Automatic Levels, Theodolites, etc.
• Versed in MS Office suite applications and other software applications
• Great communication, organizational, and analytical skills
• Prepare data, plans, maps, charts, plots, and documents related to surveys • Relay findings to staff, engineers, and parties concerned with projects
• Read maps, titles, deeds, and other physical evidence for surveys • Assist in resolving land related disputes
• Georeference Cadastral Surveys to the National Grid JAD2001
• Draft Survey related documents