- May Pen, Jamaica
- March 11, 2019
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Hardworking, reliable and conscientious
• Work well under pressure
• Able to work both independently and in a team environment
• Passionate about getting the job done at the highest
- Assist with the management of projects
- Handle employee and customer complaints and concerns.
- Provide service information to employees.
- Check and ensure accuracy of all data gathered from testing done on site.
- Liaison with the customer to ensure we meet deadlines and have a proper
- Plan and organize resources for the deployment of staff to the various
- Track all testing done and produce reports via Microsoft Excel.
- Record work and productivity of staff to evaluate payment and viability.