- Portmore, Jamaica
- February 5, 2018
SHANIECE CARLISIA RILEY
2756 Blenheim, Waterford, Portmore, St. Catherine
Achievement-driven Customer Service professional with 4+ years progressive experience in providing exceptional service to customers by accurately handling customer accounts using CRM, and Minsat systems. Successful record of accomplishment of conferring with customers by telephone and web chat to provide them with information regarding products or services. Excellent communications, problem solving and time management skills. Able to make decisions independently and quick with minimal escalations.
• Recognition for being Agent of the month January 2015 in Key Performance Index (KPI) areas of attendance, punctuality, and quality.
• KPI Incentive for lowest Unplanned Leave in April – July 2015
• Top performer in First Call Resolution for March 2016.
• Communicate concepts, products, and services to both internal and external customers.
• Rapidly learn and master varied computer applications.
• Prepare weekly reports.
Technical and Support
• Diagnosed and troubleshoot technical problems (data and voice services), determine and take appropriate action, update system accordingly.
• Configuration of customer premises equipment (modem/router) to connect to the internet network.
Digicel Jamaica 2013 - 2017
Call Centre Agent
University of Technology 2017 - present
BSc. Administrative Management [Pending]
Portmore Community College 2012 - 2013
Certificate in Modular Computer Studies