- Montego Bay, Jamaica
- June 9, 2019
Socially assertive, I make a strong first impression to people and I am comfortable to communicate in front of groups. I enjoy informing clients and effectively get the message across. People will remember my name and have an instant connection. I am able to build a network and recommend the company in order to have repeaters.
As an accomplished and successful supervisor, I manage operations, staff and optimize customer relations. I also have skill behind the wheels and a valid driver’s license. I am prepared to make a significant and positive impact in your company.
I have completed Team Jamaica and I have also done my police record, yet to arrive. But I have taken the necessary steps to work towards new goals.
Selected Contributions and achievements:
• Develop repeat business through tailored customer service
• Increased the gym revenue by selling quality protein product adapted to different kind of needs.
• Improved training and staff coaching initiatives, leading to steep decrease in customer complaints and
• Handle administrative duties such as the petty cash, payments and scheduling staff
• Received progressive promotions throughout third year of employment due to exceptional service and handling of tasks