- Kingston, Jamaica
- September 4, 2019
My name is Danielle Smith and I am a 2nd-year student at The University of the West Indies. I currently completing my BEd. in Mathematics and I have every intention of going into the Jamaican classroom to leave my mark on the nation's children of tomorrow.
I pride myself on being work driven and committed to any task at hand and I will always try to complete any task or assignment to the best of my ability. I believe all persons have the ability to succeed in life, we only need to get up and try to make our dreams a reality.
I believe we all were born with wings, however, it is up to us to learn how to fly.
- Live online chats management
- Helpdesk request and ticket management
- Product Marketing, including Open Source Software
- Hardware & Software troubleshooting
- Domain Access Management for UWI systems
- Software installations
- Access control Management for The UWI
- Orientation and Research Days Facilitator (MITS)
- MITS Front Desk Operation Duties
- Training of new recruits for the post of IT Support Analyst and Customer Service Agent