Analytical IT Auditor with strong problem solving, scripting and project management abilities. Self-motivated professional who is able to excel in any environment. Fully-knowledgeable in applicable regulations and standard audit procedures.
Areas of ExpertiseData Analytics Project Management Risk Analysis IT Audit Audit Investigation Small Interface Development Business Process Re-engineering Functional Application Testing Social Network Marketing Sales
Applications: Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft HR/Payroll Modules, Customer Information System , Outage Management System, Service Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Visio, Systems 2000 (S2K), HighJump (Route Administrator & Route Assistant) and other applications
Tools: JAVA, C, C++, Visual Basic, SQL & ACL
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux and Microsoft
Databases: Oracle 9i and Microsoft Access
Facey Consumer Van Sales Review
Musson Van Sales Review
TGeddes Collections and Payment Processes Review
Facey Pharmaceutical Advance Card Review
• Developed template for the organization’s Business Continuity Planning
• Reviewed the corporate Fraud/Risk policies framework for compliance with best practices
• Developed and designed audit programs for business processes and IT general and application controls.
Audit Assignments and Projects
Customer Information Systems application reviews including interface testing on, metering, billing adjustments, human resource management system and payroll.
Using ACL performed testing and reviews on Tier 1 systems such as UNIX, SCADA EMS and Oracle E-Business Suite for changes, segregation of duties and, logical access
IT general controls for the following areas:
o IT Governance,
o Change management,
o IT operations, (incident management, tape management, scheduling, backup/recovery, environmental controls)
o Security Administration, (logical/physical access: user provisioning, networks, databases, password configuration, antivirus, CCTV and AXiOM access point readers )
o Software Acquisition & Development,
o Disaster recovery and
o Platform reviews (Window and UNIX OS).
• Provided consulting services for mayor IT pre-implementation projects such as Customer Information Systems, Outage Management System, Service Suite and Human Resource Management System.
• Successfully automated the audit verification process to simulate the re-computation of retroactive salary payments for over 2000 employees. This resulted in reducing the turnaround time to provide feedback to Human Resource and Information Technology Departments on any anomalies that existed.
• Successfully developed and maintained Time Sheet Application for the Internal Audit Team. This aided internal auditors to effectively manage and track assignments.
• Designed and implemented data analytics within ACL (auditing and accounting software) to administer computer aided audit tests & ensure data integrity
• Created ACL queries to pull transactions from Oracle Financials for the internal audit team
• Participated in brain storming sessions and presented to the Head of Internal Audit auditable areas for the annual plan
• Reported to the Internal Audit Team, by providing periodic updates on current IT projects or any significant activity
• Conducted special assignments
• Attended and participated in the department’s management meetings
• Attended meeting as directed by the Director Internal Audit
• Provided updates to the Director Internal Audit on IT projects or any significant activity
• Conducted Special Assignments such as:
o Computer Operations, to include HR resource issues such as recruitment, competence, productivity, and processes.
o Heat Asset Management Inventory update ( this assignment involved visiting a number of locations and updating the Asset Management Database, through automated scanning)
• Reviewed , tested and prepared reports for IT application and operations Sarbanes-Oxley controls
• Downloaded updates for CAAT Solution
• Installed CAAT Solution, initiated and monitored the backup process of server assigned to Internal Audit
• Internal Audit representative/SME for User Acceptance Testing
• Developed and updated Internal Audit Intranet Site
• Internal Audit IT Super user (i.e. Trouble shoot user application/hardware issues and liaison with the IT Department)
• Performed application functional testing using varying user profiles
• Created end user manual for post implementation
• Conducted island wide training
• Installed Oracle Client Application island wide
• Provided end user support (post implementation)
• Created purchased orders using legacy application for the Generation Division and assisted buyers in procurement of goods and services and
• Records Management of Purchase Orders and supporting documents