- kingston, Jamaica
- June 10, 2019
Highly performing Client Delivery Executive with background in talent acquisition, Logistics, customs operations, and customer service. Proficient in sourcing, screening, data entry, and negotiating. Possesses great analytical, written and verbal communication skills. Main objective is to bring my experience, work ethic, and motivation to help this corporation exceed it's expectations.
• Receive requirements with priority from CDL on a daily basis and sourced and recruited candidates for various IT and Non-IT positions.
• Edit Candidate resumes for submittal
• Work on minimum 2 - 3 requirements and maintain minimum capacity (% of requirements submitted on) and interview/submission metrics
• List keywords and create search criteria and strings in LEOFORCE (ATS) to source potential candidates
• Post ads and search through various channels using the requirement specific strategy suggested by CDL/CDM with your innovative methods
• Go through resumes and find matching profiles, upload available matching profiles.
• Initiate calls to potential consultants
• Build and develop relationships with people in appropriate technologies in respective divisions.
• Follow-up on submissions and interviews for feedback with CDL
• Sorted shipping documents in alphabetical order and made reports to supervisors
• Inspected customs release and issued gate pass for containers leaving the terminal
• Provided direct support to other departments who were unable to manage their current work load